Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First time eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts


Huhu, we finally redeem one dozen of doughnuts. For your information, each original flavour doughnuts costs RM2.50. if you buy one dozen, it's RM19.90. Each doughnut of other flavours is RM2.80. One dozen is Rm23++,i can't remember exactly. You also can buy 2 dozens, of course they are cheaper. I have given 7 to other friends. So far the comments were positive. However, i personally don't like it very much because it's too sweet for me. Hopefully I can try the other flavours soon.

It's very 'syok' ing experince to take free doughnuts...We didn't have to wait for long in the queue and could just took away the box of doughnuts without taking out wallet.haha.

2 comments:

Ivan Kee said...

u got so many but only let wx gav me 1..........haih

pying said...

he said one la...ceh, blame me as though i decided it...