Saturday, May 30, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Dang Dang DangDang...My favourite chicken cordon bleu, so far, is the one in Secret Recipe...Actually I just tasted it twice. The first one in Times square was impressive but second one in Leisure Mall was disappointing.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Hopefully you are not like me...
I tried to resist myself to click again on this kind of post but failed.
Maybe deep inside I still believe.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Harry: "You mean... that stuff's your thoughts?"
- The Pensieve is an object used to review memories.
- It has the appearance of a shallow stone basin, into which are carved runes and strange symbols. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloud-like liquid/gas; the collected memories of people who have siphoned their recollections into it.
- Memories can then be viewed from a third-person point of view.
- Pensieve seems to be a pun, combining the words "pensive" and "sieve".
- The latter is an object in which something may be sorted, thus it allows for the sorting of thoughts, or memories.
- It is also an anagram of Pevensie, the surname of the characters Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia whom the author (C.S. Lewis) of was J.K. Rowling's favourite.
[Adapted from http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Pensieve]
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Unlimited dim sum+ porridge+ noodle+ unlimited dessert
RM20++ for adults
RM15++ for child and senior citizen
Unlimited dim sum+ porridge+ noodle+vegetable+ unlimited dessert
Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
RM25++ for adults
RM20++ for child and senior citizen
(Blur blur photo taken by a waiter. Anyway, thank him for volunteer)
I always feel that it's wise to go for buffet with some friends if you really want to taste various kind of food without wasting.
Overall the dim sum were good. Even the variety of dim sum wasn't big, you shouldn't expect more with the price of RM20(excluding government tax, service charge, drinks and appetizer). We ordered a pot of chinese tea but we were charged Rm2.50 per person. Appetizer was about RM7.50 and I am not sure whether you can refuse to take it or not.
Friday, May 15, 2009
This Could Be The Strength Your Are Looking For. You should not look far when trying to improve your emotional intelligence. The competency that has score within this range is actually among your best competency especially when the score is on the upper range (70 – 80). You are aware of the competency and are actually doing OK in life. However, there are some other competencies that are pulling you back, and make you stuck below the ceiling. You can start with this competency, and slowly bring it out to your attention. This will help you develop your full potential and become a more rounded person.
- Don't quite understand the explanation. Pardon my poor understanding of English...
- The questions were in Malay but the explanation in English?Impressive!
- 26 pages of questions made me tired of answering. I answered twice because my answers disappeared!
- I couldn't view the few questions near the end...simply put some answers...haha...(couldn't download java)
- Like the sentence: You are aware of the competency and are actually doing OK in life.
- Don't think that I'm that mature. 90? Too much.
- This test has no impact on my life. Wanna know the only reason that I took it? It's compulsory for formative assessment of Personal & Professional Development(PPD).
- Friends, I'm interested to know your scores and feeling about this...Mind to tell me? Ok, I admit that I'm busybody. Look, I'm so honest, am I not?Haha.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
- I've never read the book "Angels and Demons', so I don't have any clues of what the story was about beforehand.
- Bad guy had the bad guy kind of look from the start of movie. But I can't figure out what his intention was. I thought I was wrong until the end.
- My instinct told me that the fourth victim would be saved and I was right! Kind of disappointed because I could guess the outcome.
- Conclusion:It didn't impress me much.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
So here's the pictures:
1) I considered this was successful la. Used Maggi's dunno-what-powder as seasoning. This dunno-wat-powder can be used to cook different dishes o. I found one of the reasons of previous sticky rice, ie, I din pour enough oil.
2) This was the first time I ever fried a fish on my own. Ok la, with some help from Xiong la. It looked terrible and you sure won't recognize the type of fish from the picture. Had to fry it twice because we realized that it wasn't fully cooked. Kinda similar to the show 'Beautiful Cooking' whereby the judges always critize that the food wasn't cooked.
3) Second time cooking 'ku lou yok'...This was better than the first time. I can only say that it's just luck. It tasted like popcorn chicken(Nice!) before I added in the tomato sauce..(it's pork)...
5)Plain rice and eggs...Looked good but nothing special as I didn't add in any seasoning.
We ordered two sets of Spicy chicken McDeluxe. Xiong took the large but I only chose the medium. We took the usual coke instead of diet coke and Xiong was annoyed after we read this(see below). Coke light is just 1kcal regardless of size!How ignorant I am...
Ignore the oil stain from french fries ya...Haha...
McDonald is very good la. They display the energy(kcal) of food that you eat. It's like the warning on the cigarette box. If you want to smoke, then you take the risk of getting cancer(pity us, the passive smoker la). Same goes to this, if you want to eat fast food frequently, you bear the consequences.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Wei xiong and I will be going to buy doughnuts this week but we're not sure which day yet...If you want us to buy doughnuts, please tell me the flavour and quantity of the doughnuts...The more the cheaper...hehe