Saturday, May 30, 2009

3D Monsters Vs Aliens+Lunch at MFM

Watched it yesterday in Midvalley. It was my first time watching 3D movie. It was also the first time I went to Midvalley with Xiong too. Hehe. Before the movie started, there was trailer of Ice Age 3 in 3D...Maybe later we'll watch that in 3D too.
The dialogue was hilarious but I felt that the story line was so-so. I knew Hugh Laurie voiced someone in this movie but I didn't expect it's the cockroach. Haha, Dr House became Dr Cockroach Ph.D.
I like BOB...He was funny despite brainless. I meant he literally had no brain. Sometimes he just thought that he was someone else. Eg he thought he was also in relationship with Susan's fiance,Derek, after listening to Susan's story.

We both felt that it was eye straining to watch 3D movie..Dunno why...Luckily there was a 'break' in between the movie. Ok la, it's actually something went wrong and the movie stopped halfway. Then somebody went to fix it so that we could continue watching. Before that I heard somebody were saying 'refund,refund'...:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before we went for the movie, we had lunch in Manhattan fish market.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, I found that I was getting more and more rhinorrhea. It got worse when I woke up this morning. I'm wondering whether I shall take any medication to stop it since I'm going to camp tomorrow...*-*

No comments: