Monday, April 13, 2009

Extractions of Wisdom teeth


Anyone knows why they are called wisdom teeth? Honestly I don't have any clues.

I had two of my wisdom teeth extracted during this holiday. They are my second and third time of wisdom tooth extraction. They are nuisance and annoying when they caused me discomfort. I had the first surgery done last year. It wasn't very painful as my experienced dentist is skillful. However, I feel lucky that I don't have four wisdom teeth. I can't even bear the thought that I need to remove another one and wait one week for the suture removal.


Last but not least, remove the teeth, retain the wisdom...hehe

P/S: The photo shows my third wisdom tooth. I took it back as it is the only complete one. Previous two were cut into pieces in order to be removed.

No comments: