Friday, July 31, 2009

Why am I here?

I should be in the bus now...should be one more hour from my home...should be attending grandpa's birthday celebration tomorrow...should have taken a lot of photos with my relatives...should be coming back to kl tomorrow's evening...should blog about my grandpa's birthday...

But I am still stuck in KL...stuck in my room...cleaning my floor, washing my clothes(ok la, the washing machine did), iron my clothes, choosing what clothes to be brought to Teluk Intan, sorting out the mess on my table...blogging about why I am still here...
My mind was out of order when I heard that tickets to lumut were sold out...What happen? is there a holiday?

WHY??????

3 comments:

Normi said...

Oh my! carpool with friends? take airasia to ipoh? take train? *panic*

Anonymous said...

sometimes i jus hate why so many ppl want to bec to lumut whenever i want to bec home as well... completely understand ur frust.... i had encountered b4.... Y SO MANY PPL TAKE BUS? IF THERE"S REALLY SO MANY PPL TAKE BUS? Y DONT PROVIDE MORE BUS? ....

pying said...

what to do?can't buy ticket earlier coz dunno when the class will end...