Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last day of medicine posting

Warning: This is a super duper boring post...

This morning I was waiting to be assessed by my supervisor...He wanted to assess each and every one of us so that he could write the supervisor report. Since he seldom met us, I agreed that this was necessary plus I could have my last mini CEX form to be filled...Kill two birds with one stone... Being an easily anxious person, I chose an easy case to present so that I would be confident.

The waiting was torturing. ok la, not as torturing as in real exam. It ended quite smoothly. I knew he must be very tired after assessing 5 persons prior to me...

We have prepared two ‘Thank You’ card for Dr Hamat and Dr Sakthis respectively. It would be better if we have taken a picture with them, right?

By the way, I also went to surgical department to see which group I will be in...Emm, vascular team...Is it a bless or curse?Anyway, I’ll be going to Hospital Teluk Intan from second till fourth week of posting...Hopefully can go home during weekends...Hehe...

After the assessment, I quickly went back to my room to pack things. Wished to catch 1.30pm bus back to Sitiawan...(Later on I realized that I forgot to bring some important things eg handphone charger!)

When we reach the taxi stand, there were already many people queuing. I was quite worry that I could make it on time. Then Xiong went to ‘hijack’ a taxi from somewhere away from the taxi stand. Pity him that the Chinese driver kept on nagging him ‘cause it was not right. The driver could receive complaint if somebody jotted down his car plate number...

Thanks to that driver, I managed to reach the LRT station and then bought the 1.30pm bus ticket. After 4 hours of mundane journey, I finally reach home. My tummy was hungry but I had nothing to eat but durians...Yes, durians as dinner. 3 to be exact.(cuttie durians...Haha)

DSC01415

Sigh, my fault for dunno how to estimate time. Mom was expecting me to come back late thus no dinner was prepared for me.

After this my time was spent on chatting with mom and reading old newspapers...What a relaxing night...

No comments: