Friday, July 10, 2009

When will I be mature?

My maturity doesn't seems to grow with my age...

I still act silly, be narrow-minded and make people who love me to worry about me...My stress level is growing exponentially as I can't reach my own standard...I am stubborn enough not to listen to others' advice and continue wallowing in my depression and low self esteem...

I miss those old days so much...It was appropriate to be silly, free of responsibility and manja all the time...

Just now I was drinking Ribena, a drink that I used to have when I was still very very young(I mean I am young now...haha..) Just one sip was enough to brought back the old happy feelings of mine...But how long can one sip last? 2 seconds? That's how long my happiness last. I can't keep on sipping it, right?



ok la, have to stop reminiscing ady...Got to do case write up...I am doing it with snail speed...Wahahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....cheers.... life goes on.... cherish every stages of ur life.....