Monday, July 13, 2009

Public Enemies

It's a mixed feeling.

I didn't know whether it was a right choice or not for me to watch it yesterday.

If I didn't watch it, I was afraid that I'll keep on thinking about it during the weekdays. After I watched it I knew that it's not my cup of tea. I can't watch movies that are shaky, I mean the pictures move with the people's or objects' movement. Aiya I dunno how to put it in words la...I'll get nausea and have spinning sensation in my head. That's why my eyes were closing/ half closing during the movie. Haha...


2 comments:

Iriene said...

The reviews that I heard from this movie is so so. SO, I give it a miss!
At least you watched it, don't regret,
go and watch Ice Age 3, have a laugh..:D
Tks for visiting and keep in touch!

weizhan said...

Hei, I watched it too! And yeah it's shaky cos some scenes were recorded using a camcorder. Abit of a headache after watching the movie, but I loved it =D