Monday, July 6, 2009

Suspected A(HINI)

Don't worry, it's not me...

This morning we were following ward round...There was a new admission and the house officer was presenting the case to the consultant...She mentioned about patient having history of contact with his friends who was diagnosed with A(HINI) positive. However, she wasn't sure how reliable the history was. After we listened to this, I realized that my friends was moving backward away from the bed...Surely I followed them as I didn't want any chance of getting quarantine...Hehe...Later on we were asked to leave the ward for today...The patient was then transfered out of the ward...

1 comment:

Iriene said...

Prevention is better than Cure...
Take care! I had just clicked Shout 8TV ads for u, :D
Do drop by when ur online, tks!