Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Psychiatric Runaway?

This evening Xiong and I was going to dinner as usual...Just few seconds after we boarded the car, a middle-aged Chinese man in patient's attire came out of no where and was looking at us. He was looking anxious and was holding a packet of food in his hand...In fact, it's weird for a patient who was wearing hospital attire to appear in our college compound...

I told Xiong that I suspected he was a patient absconded from psychiatry ward...Xiong quickly locked the door before he opened the window to see what the man wanted...The man asked us how to go to Sekolah Menengah Cheras...Xiong told him that he didn't know and I expected him to leave...Nevertheless, he turned to me and hoping me to answer him...Honestly, I really didn't know where the place was...

Just at that moment, a guard who was driving a motorcycle stopped by...I vaguely heard him saying "U mau lari lagi?"...Then the man boarded the motorcycle with the guard...

End of the story...

1 comment:

Edwin T said...

a sudden end of the story. haha