Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wreck That I found

DSC01612

In case you can’t see it properly, this is the wreck of my bicycle(during my childhood)...

Few days ago I went to my grandparents’ house. I was looking for my old little red bicycle which surprising still exist...I didn’t see it and thus I asked my cousin for its whereabouts. I was told that one of its tyres was no longer functioning and it was thrown to the backyard(as you can see above)...The other one of its tyres was ‘transplanted’ to other bicycle. I was ‘glad’...Haha...Even though it died but part of it still got to live on...you know, like organ donation...

It once had its glorious ages. I used to have its accompany, from four wheels to two wheels...That’s how I learnt to cycle...I cleaned it with tissue paper...Haha...

Ok, enough of grandmother story...Good night...:)

No comments: