Saturday, September 19, 2009

I forgot to bring my room keys+ card AGAIN

Oops I did it again...This was horrible when it happened in Raya eve when 99% of residents in KTDI had gone back to their hometowns...

I was walking back to the hostel when I saw a cat pitifully meowing at the hostel gate, sounded like it wanna get out. Since I was in a good mood, I planned to use my card to open the gate for it...Then I realized that I didn't have my keys!

When I looked up to my block, there was no light except one room...I was very happy that at least someone was there to open the gate for me...The excitement didn't last more than 1 second because I realized that it was my own room...Oh God!

I called yee pin, only to realize that she no longer stayed in Block E...Saw sze chet but she couldn't help since she stays in different block...Finally I saw chau yen's housemate still have her light on...Called chau yen but her hp which contained the housemate's number was left at home...Went to the guard but was asked to go to Pejabat Keselamatan in the hospital...Went back to chau yen's block and shouted hello hello...Two heads popped out of the window and saved my day...

It's not easy to be a Big Head Prawn...

No comments: