Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Birthday Dinner-18 Sept

Finally my birthday this year was not in end-sem holiday...It was quite a pleasant day despite I still had to go to ward in the morning...Felt grateful enough because it’s an half day holiday due to coming hari raya...

Initially we planned to go for free movie in GSC with our birthday vouchers but the movies that I was interested in weren’t listed *...Well, we just aborted the plan...Haha...

After hanging around in mid-valley doing nothing, we went to Pavillion’s TGI Friday’s...There’s a purpose for going there...

Well, for the last visit, it stated that we can have a free sizzling fajitas on our next visit provided that we fill in the feedback form online...I did and got a code at the end of the feedback...We really had no idea about what a sizzling fajitas was...Since it was free, I thought it was something in small portion and may be an appetizer...I was proved totally wrong when I first looked at the menu...It costs rm33-rm36 for each chicken, beef or mixed fajitas...This was utterly worth...

DSC01583page1The sizzling fajitas(chicken& beef)...Xiong likes it very much to the extend that he forgot his jaw pain.DSC01590

DSC01523DSC01593

No comments: