Thursday, June 25, 2009

Papa Brought The Rain

Actually I wrote this post yesterday but somehow it wasn't saved...

Yesterday it was raining cats and dogs...The rain was so heavy that some trees were falling down and blocked the road that we wanted to take...Even bomba was there to remove the trees...You know why this was happening? 'Cause my dear father came to visit me...It's my mom who teased him about it...One of the reasons for them to come was that I broke down too frequent recently...Second reason that I postulate was that he didn't want my mom to nag him for the rest of his life about him never leaving his job for his daughters...Oh ya, yesterday was his day-off. What a pity job in restaurant, the boss wants to earn more money and my dad get to rest only once a month...It's abuse! Oops, digress a bit...The first time he came to visit me when I was studying in KL was 2 years ago...I was admitted to hospital due to dengue fever...(I doubt that diagnosis.)

Anyway I was very happy that I could see them...I know I ain't a filial daughter because it's a tiring journey for both of them...I really hope that I won't disappointed them but I give up hope pretty easily...

No comments: