Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy, Busy and Busy

I don't know why I feel that I'm so busy...A lot of things to revise but I can't even read more than 10 pages before I fall asleep...Everyday go to the ward before sunrise and go back after sunset....Sigh...My time management is useless...

Can't often update my blog with lots of movies and food ady...

Time just slips through my fingers very fast but yet it's just one week after I came back from Teluk Intan...It seems like ages...

Many things happened in these few days...
Michael Jackson kicked the bucket...but it has nothing to do with me...
My matric card was broken into two accidentally...
I finally did a blood culture but still don't dare to do ABG and branula...My lame excuse is--no chance...

This post is just so random that I wrote whatever in my mind...1.51am---dun expect sleepy lazy bug's mind to function well...

No comments: