Friday, October 1, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Finally i decided to enter this contest...less than 4 hours to the dateline...haha...after I saw doctors and nurses surrounding sombody’s iPhone 4 in clinic, I couldn’t forget about it...Wish I can have one...I know my chance is nearly zero but at least I try lo...Pity my blog...It has been so quiet recently...It’s time for me to do something...

I’m a Digi user lo...So please give me the iPhone 4...Please please please...(puppy face)...

Har?puppy face not working arr?

why I want the it?

1)One of my bosses is using iPhone(playing games somemore)...I also want lo...but I promise I wont play during working time(at least not in front of boss la)…hehe

2)My phone is old ady...nowadays people change phone faster then they blink their eyes but not me lo...Hence, give me please please please...

I’m not a creative person...I think I’ll win if they choose the most ordinary entry...haha...

No comments: