Saturday, January 23, 2010

New look+shopping

For one day:)

Copy of IMG_0375 (From the back)Looked messy?

Copy of IMG_0379When the hair was still ‘freshly’ curled!

IMG_0395

I know it’s annoying for somebody to see more or less the same pictures but this is for my own recording, k?

We went to Sogo to spend some vouchers:)...Copy of IMG_0406 Copy of IMG_0408 I like these kind of dress but I couldn’t buy because they make me look like a pregnant lady!

I ended up with a simple red t-shirt...I seldom wear red cloth during CNY...haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ur new hair style not bad mah....
And, those dressess didn't make u look like pregnant, but i think i prefer the 1st one more than the 2nd one (judging by refering to pic).
u look sweet~~ :)

pying said...

angle problem...i certainly have tried to take the best pic:P

Nikel Khor said...

lenglui wor..

from Nikel Khor

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

eh nice la..y didnt buy~!!! =)