Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jump



Initially Xiong wanted to watch Storm Warriors...Since there were only front seats left for the time that we wanted, I suggested that we watched 'Jump'...By the way, the next day(which is today...haha), we heard many people commented that Storm Warriors is disappointing...Hehe, Luckily I didn't watch it...

This was some sort of silly but I guess it's much better than Storm Warriors...The girl's laugh was silly and her dance was weird...however when she danced properly in the end, I really enjoyed it! A rich, handsome playboy boss falling for a village girl seems impossible in real life but it is sure possible in this movie...

p/s:I have another makan-makan post but I have to postpone it because I couldn't upload photos(have yet to install cd for new camere!)

Watched 'snowing' in Pavillion...Rupa-rupanya foam...:)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

haven watched the movie yet.. =P

kenwooi.com