Friday, December 11, 2009

Genius is back

I can't stop admiring myself being such a 'genius'...I brought my laptop back from slim river but I din remember to take along the adapter...Now I'm using the remaining battery...furthermore my mouse is not functioning...I dunno what's wrong with it...Is it my fault that it hit something? Every time I get something spoilt after travelling...

I left the blog for nearly 2 weeks ady...Miss it a lot but don't have time to update(wanna show off the new camera that Xiong bought)...Initially I planned to update sekali gus today...However, since the genius me didn't bring back the adapter, I have to postpone my plan...Nowadays I can't really online in the library in hosp slim river...Put aside the tortoise speed, websites like my blog, nuffnang and facebook are blocked! That's why only till today that I realize I get buffered adv(happily jumping up and down)...Despite earning tak sampai 10cents for 3 adv so far, I'm still happy...

Going back to hosp slim river this sunday...Still have 3 more deliveries to go...I sincerely hope that I'm not having bad luck...

Give me 2 more weeks...I shall be actively blogging again...

No comments: