Monday, April 5, 2010

I love holiday

Actually this post is not very related to the title...I just don’t know what to put...i should be packing my stuff now instead of entertaining my blog...

I just came back from Xiong’s house. The one in Sungai Pelek. On the first day we found these kittens in the storeroom...His father forgot to close the windows when they left the house and there came the cat and her three little cute kittens, hidden behind a large box unnoticed until the kittens meow...Before realizing the presence of kittens, Xiong was trying to chase the mother cat out of the house but found that she was reluctant...Finally she was chased out and Xiong put the three meow meow into a box and left it outside the house with hope that the mother would come to pick them up...Before returning the kittens to their mother, I took some pictures and played with them first...(actually I don’t like cats so much...Just that these kittens were too small and cute)

IMG_0610IMG_0614

Let the three siblings hug hug...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now comes to food pictures...IMG_0621 First time cooking this chicken with potatoes...Quite successful(proudly)...

IMG_0624

IMG_0625

Followed by Xiong’s masterpiece(excluding flower)

IMG_0630

Tata...zzz...

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the kittens are pretty cute.. but once they grow up.. lol =P

Unknown said...

I have interest to know who made the flower in the last pic leh....who did tat jek?
Was that part of "xiao bai cai"?

pying said...

yup, tat's part of xiao bai cai...i accidentally found that it looked like a flower before I wanna threw it away...haha