Monday, March 22, 2010

No sweat

Do you know someone who doesn’t sweat? No, I don’t...Just asking for fun...Some people are sweating so madly that their daily activities are affected and they need to seek surgical help...It’s a pathological condition called hyperhidrosis...

For those who sweat ‘normally’, maybe you can consider Adidas Action 3 for fresh, cooling protection against perspiration. Further information can be found in this website. Oh ya, there are different products for ladies and gentlemen...

week4_img

I still remember few days ago I planned to wear one of my T shirt but I ended up putting it back to the wardrobe... This was because it’s a damn hot day and I knew I’ll sweat especially at armpits...The thought of unsightly stain from armpit on the cloth was unbearable...Imagine if I have Adidas action 3, maybe that won’t happen...Haha...

This is my first post for Instant Cash Blogging. I know it’s not well written but for the sake of RM20, I have to be ‘muka tembok’ a bit...Can’t wait for Project Alpha Season 2 to start...Wanna watch one of my favourite blogger---Cheesie

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out here!

No comments: